At the moment the team is s small one. In fact, a team of one. As business gets better I intend to recruit like-minded people who know what they are doing. You know who you are.
I have been working in the not-for-profit sector since 2001
As a provider of advice, guidance, information and training. I have worked on projects supporting community and voluntary groups and social enterprises on a wide range of topics.
- Information Technology (how to use it to make your business more efficient).
- Supported Volunteering (for people with extra support needs).
- Funding (applications, strategies, sources).
- Community Engagement (in areas of deprivation and low community activity)
- Social Enterprise (promoting the concept and aiding groups to start-up ventures)
- Organizational Development (Business & Project Planning, Organization Set-up, Governance, Marketing &c).
My qualifications include; University Graduate Certificate in Community Practice for the Voluntary Sector, Post Graduate Certificate of Education in Business Studies and Information Technology, Graduate Diploma in Law, BA (Hons) Economics.
For a full history of my work in the not-for-profit sector click here.